At M2 Education, we understand how important it is to make all our staff feel safe and supported at this current time. Our employee safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything we do. This document outlines the guidance which we expect our supply staff to follow whilst registered and working for us.
Please note, this is only a guidance document for your reference so please ensure when working for M2 Education that you follow all necessary precautions to remain safe.
Each and every setting will have their own protocol and risk assessments in place – where it is possible for M2 Education to do so, we will forward this to you prior to booking. If we cannot provide this information please visit the school’s website and ask the setting on arrival.
Travelling to work
It is advised to commute to work by any other method than public transport if at all possible. If you do travel by public transport please follow government guidance.
YOUR COVID-19 RESPONSIBILITIES
- If you are unwell with Covid-19 symptoms you must advise M2 Education, self-isolate and arrange a Covid-19 test.
- You will automatically be made unavailable to work in this period, if you do arrange a test and receive a negative result please send us proof then we will again be able to offer you work.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 you need to advise us immediately, we will make you unavailable to work for 14 days. Following government advice you should self -isolate in this period.
- If symptoms develop whilst in a setting for M2 Education, you must advise the setting, leave immediately and inform your consultant at M2 Education.
- If you have travelled or are due to travel abroad to a country that requires 14-day self-isolation on return, you must ensure you advise us.
Staying safe in work
- Ensure that you keep good hand and respiratory hygiene, please sanitise your hands on entering a setting, at regular intervals during the day and when leaving.
- Keep a face covering with you at all times – in settings that this is a requirement you must follow the protocol.
- Remain socially distant from other individuals, where possible.
- Thorough cleaning of your workspace at the end of each day.
- Minimise sharing of any work equipment, where possible.
- Minimise contact with individuals who are unwell.
- Please keep the number of items you take to school at a minimum where possible.
- Please ensure that you take your own food/drink containers.
- Follow School/Nursery health & safety guidance relating to Covid-19.
- If you are required to move between bubbles follow the school’s protocol.
- We will inform you immediately if we have been made aware of a confirmed case of Covid-19 at a school you have worked in within the past 14 days.