Are you an experienced School Administrator looking for a role to start after Easter half term in a lovely Primary school in Blackburn, Lancashire?
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic School Administrator to join our skilful team in the spring term 2022 to cover maternity. This position will involve supporting the school office and working in a close team and will lead into a permanent position from July 2022.
Acting as a work-finding service, M2 Education has a diverse range of primary schools in Blackburn and Burnley. We are looking for Experienced or Graduate Teaching Assistants to assist in support children of Primary age in arrange of year groups. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you as we have full or part time opportunities.
The ideal candidate should
• Extensive experience in a busy Receptionist role
• Looking for a long term position
• Strong and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptional time management
• Knowledge of all Microsoft packages – Ideally, you will have school administrator experience and have experience using and utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role.
As an Office Administrator for M2 Education, you will receive:
• Full-time, Monday – Friday (08:30 – 16:00)
• Starting ASAP for the remainder of the academic year
• £10.50 – £13 per hour
• Local work in East Lancashire
• Chance to gain invaluable school experience
Other benefits include:
Register from the comfort of your own home
M2 Education, are always recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants and Primary Teachers across Blackburn and Burnley in Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. We also recruit for SEN Teaching Assistants across Primary and Secondary.