Teaching Assistants – ASAP START – Blackburn
VIDEO REGISTRATION ASAP!!
Acting as a work-finding service, M2 Education has a diverse range of primary schools in Blackburn and Burnley. We are looking for Experience or Graduates to assist in support students of Primary age in arrange of subjects. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you.
Teaching Assistants – Blackburn and Burnley
• Location – Various locations across East Lancashire
• Position – Year 1/ Year 2 Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Teaching Assistant – No previous education experience required
• Start date – November 2022
• Duration / Likely Duration – 8 months – ASAP until March 2022 with the view to get the contract extended
• Contract type – Temporary with the view to go permanent after
• Full time/part time – PART TIME
• Minimum rate of pay £9.50 – £11.00 per hour
• Hours – 8:30 am – 15:00 pm (full day)
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• General Teaching Assistant position
• Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
• Be involved in running extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Ideally you would have graduated or have recent experience of working in Education along with a qualification.
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH M2 EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. M2 Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with M2 Education in order to fill this vacancy.