A fantastic long-term position has become available at a lovely Nursery in Blackpool. The goal of this role is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of 2 children so they can more easily acclimatize within the next level of education. The role will be split between 1:1 and general support.
The successful candidate will be qualified to at least level 3 in Early Education and childcare and have the ability to engage children and earn their trust and attention.
The role will be during term-time with 3 mornings and 2 full days (09:00 – 16:30).
The staff team are welcoming and very much support and care for one another, so the successful candidate will very quickly feel at ease and at home.
1. To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care on a 1:1 basis for the children within the nursery.
2. To give support to other personnel within the nursery and to carry out such duties as may be reasonably requested by senior staff and management.
1. To assist in the provision of high quality child care within the EYFS framework and to uphold the standards set by the nursery.
2. To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring setting policies and procedures are observed at all times.
3. To uphold and maintain safe working practices at all times and adhere to the Health and Safety Policy.
4. To support the leadership of the room on all aspects of delivery and follow instruction.
5. To accept and adhere to the policies and procedures of the nursery at all times.
6. To implement and adhere to the daily routines as set out in the nursery.
7. The preparation and completion of activities to suit the child’s stage of development;
8. To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing.