An “OUTSTANDING” Primary School in Burnley are eagerly searching for a Year 5 Primary Teaching Assistant for an immediate start. This is a full time, and long-term role for the entire academic year.
What will your role as a Year 5 Primary Teaching Assistant Involve?
• Working across Year 5 – Focus on raising attainment and the quality of learning
• Maths & English interventions
• Being paid £9.50 – £11 per hour!
Does this sound like the Year 5 Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Year 5 Primary Teaching Assistant – JOB DESCRIPTION
• Year 5 Primary Teaching Assistant
• Working alongside experienced professionals and staff
• Opportunity to go permanent for the right person
• September 2021 – Long-Term & Full time
• £9.50 – £11 per hour!
• Located Burnley
Year 5 Primary Teaching Assistant – PERSON SPECIFICATION
• Good Academic Background is key – Degree, A Levels & GCSEs
• You must be a confident individual
• Must be willing to go above and beyond for both the pupils and school
• Must be engaging and able to use your own initiative within the classroom
Year 5 Primary Teaching Assistant – SCHOOL DETAILS
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
• Creative, friendly, inclusive, and welcoming school
• Experienced & encouraging team throughout the school
• Located in the Burnley
If you are interested in this Year 5 Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply now – you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!