Teaching Assistant required, for a busy early years provision in Carlisle.
This is a temporary position which is a full time role of 32.5 hours
Hours 8.30am-3.45pm Monday- Friday
The position will start in January 2022 until July 2022
M2 Education are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and skilled Teaching Assistant / EYP to work in Nursery class, you will be working with a very experienced team which is led by an Early Years Teacher. This role is to work in a large, busy nursery unit which is well resourced and has access to excellent outdoor provision.
Applicants need to be qualified to Level 3 and hold a full and relevant EYFS qualification.
We are looking for a candidate who is / has:
•Be caring, nurturing and have high expectations of themselves and others.
• Be familiar with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Guidance 2021 and Development matters.
• Be resourceful, reliable and creative in setting up the outside /inside areas on a daily basis.
• Be able to support with planning and lead a Key worker group.
• Be a highly professional person, a role model for other staff and ambassador for the school at all times.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with parents, pupils and staff.
M2 Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Written references will be taken up and any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other recruitment vetting checks