M2 Education are recruiting for an experienced Early Years/KS1 Teaching Assistant, to start after October half term 2021, at a primary school in the Carlisle area.
This role is a full time position from 8.45am till 3.30pm Monday to Friday, term time only.
In this role you will:
• Work as a general assistant to the EYFS / KS1 Teacher
• Support lower ability groups and pupils with SEN
• Support with Numeracy and Literacy and Phonics
An ideal candidate will have a relevant Early Years/Teaching Assistant qualification and have experience working in a school environment.
To be considered for this position, you need to:
– Have right to work in the UK
– Hold a relevant EYFS or TA 3 Qualification
– Knowledge of the Key Stage 1 & 2 Curriculum
– Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years
About M2 Education:
M2 Education was launched in 2009, and specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to Safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people, take a look at all of our opportunities: www.m2education.co.uk.
All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.