A friendly primary school in Kirkham is looking for a motivating, supportive Teaching Assistant to provide support for a student with SEN in Year 3 you must have previous experience supporting children with ASD, PMLD or SEMH, alongside varying levels of attainment. Knowledge of Maths and English curriculums is also desirable.
Acting as a work-finding service, M2 Education has a diverse range of primary schools in Blackpool and the Fylde coast. We are looking for Experienced or Graduate Teaching Assistants to assist in support children of Primary age in arrange of year groups. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you as we have full or part time opportunities.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should:
• Have experience working with children with SEN (Autism, ADHD, Global Delay, MLD/SLD) on 1:1 basis or in classes
• Have experience supporting children at a nursery or reception level.
• Ideally have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained but not essential
• Be flexible, proactive and patient
• Be able to communicate effectively within a team
• Be committed to work full-time
As a Teaching Assistant for M2 Education, you will receive:
• Full-time – Monday – Friday 08:30 – 15:30
• Starting ASAP for the remainder of the academic year
• £10.30 – £11.00 per hour
• Local work in Blackpool
• Chance to gain invaluable school experience
Other benefits include:
Register from the comfort of your own home
M2 Education, are always recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants and Primary Teachers across Blackpool and the Fylde coast in Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. We also recruit for SEN Teaching Assistants across Primary and Secondary.