**ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER? ***
Do you have a level 3 in childcare or early years education?
Love working within a team of varying staff?
We would love to hear from you!
M2 Education are looking for a wide range of Early Years Practitioners, Room Leaders, Nursery Nurses to work in a range of private and public nurseries and Children’s centres!
As a successful candidate, you must have:
• Experience as an Early Years Practitioner or similar
• Be able to commute to Nurseries in Preston, Leyland, Chorley, Blackburn & Blackpool
• A level 3 qualification in childcare such as NNEB, EYE, CACHE, NVQ or equivalent
• Eager to work with children
• SEND experience is a bonus!
Benefits on offer include:
• ASAP starts and temporary contacts available
• Career progression
• Personal consultant
All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.