A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Teaching Assistant to work in an excellent primary school in Ormskirk with an ASAP start.
The ideal candidate will:
· Level 3 Teaching Assistant or holds a valid degree within childcare
· Be nurturing to ensure a positive learning environment is maintained
· Be able to build strong relationships with staff and pupils
· Be able to work on their own initiative
· Responsibility for leading the Reception Class
· Supporting Numeracy and Literacy
· Phonics sessions
· Assisting with lower ability groups
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant, an enhanced DBS Certificate may need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
We are shortlisting suitable candidates within the next week and we are hosting trial days with the school, so be quick to get your application in ASAP!!
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.