Qualified Primary Teacher required to start in January 2022 and is Maternity role until July 2022
We are working on behalf of a outstanding school in the Penrith area to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, flexible and conscientious Teacher to join their team of dedicated staff to teach initially on a temporary contract covering a Maternity cover.
As yet, the year group is not fixed and we would welcome applications from teachers with experience in EYFS / KS1 or KS2. Please indicate your experience and preferences in your application.
We are looking to appoint a lively and highly motivated teacher who:
• is hard-working and happy, forming strong links with others and works well as part of a team.
• works creatively to make links across the curriculum and provide inspirational learning opportunities.
• maintains a caring, friendly and supportive learning environment.
• has high expectations of him/herself and of our pupils and who is committed to high standards and progress.
• is flexible and committed to the life of the school.
• has a passion for a particular area of the curriculum which they would like to develop.
Applications welcomed from all teachers, including NQTs.
M2 Education is committed to safeguarding and to promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
2 References, Enhanced DBS and various other compliance checks are required for this post.