A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a School Administrator to work in a lovely primary school office in Preston starting ASAP for 6 months with a view to going permanent.
· Working in a busy school office supporting the School Business Manager
· General Administration duties
· Answering the phone
· Meeting and greeting visitors
· Photocopying, counting of dinner money and other ad hoc jobs
The ideal candidate will:
· Have at least 3 months experience working in a School Admin role
· Have knowledge of finance systems
· Be able to build strong relationships with staff and pupils
· Be able to work on their own initiative
Rates of pay are highly competitive and range from £9.50 to £12.00 per hour.
If you think this School Administrator position is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for the role of School Administrator, an enhanced DBS Certificate may need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.