M2 Education are recruiting on behalf of a lovely Primary School in Preston and are looking for an enthusiastic Reception Teacher to join their setting. The successful candidate will be passionate about Early Years, creative, organised, and have prior experience as an Early Years Teacher although NQTs will be considered.
The start date for this role will be January 2022.
• full time teaching position
• 2.5 days per week
• Job Share
• £85 – £160 per day (depending on experience)
• Have QTS or QTLS with a PGCE, BA Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
• Experience of planning EYFS curriculum in Early Years setting
Some of the responsibilities for the Early Years Teacher will include:
• To ensure implementation of EYFS curriculum and meet Ofsted welfare requirements
• To lead the team and support in planning and looking at reflective practice
• To maintain high standards of care and ensure all staff adhere to nursery policy and procedures
• To assist the nursery manager and implement long, mid- and short-term pedagogical plans
• To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained
• To be highly self-motivated and able to motivate children and staff
• To support, develop and assist in the management of the development, review and evaluation of quality practice across the setting
• To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
• To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Note that you will be asked to complete M2 Educations Vetting & Compliance process which includes (but isn’t limited to) providing a valid Child Workforce DBS which is on the update service and two relevant references.